Fruits PM Kisan also known as the Farmer Registration and Unified Beneficiary Information System. FRUITS-PMKISAN at http://fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in.
|Fruits PM Kisan website Homepage|
Fruits PM Kisan Registration Process
|Farmers Working In Fields|
- Eligibility Criteria For PM Kisan
- Applicant must be a small and marginal farmer
- Must have cultivatable land up to 2 hectares
- Must have a bank account
- Tribals who have right over agricultural land in forest area
- Required Documents To Apply For PM Kisan In Karnataka
- Land Holding Documents
- Bank Account
- Aadhaar Card is mandatory after the first installment.
Who Can’t Be A Beneficiary Of Fruits PM Kisan?
- Those who have landed more than two-hectare
- Member of a farmer family should not be a holder (former or present) of constitutional posts.
- A member of a farmer family should not belong to former or present Ministers/ State ministers, former/present members of Loksabha/Rajyasabha/State Legislative Assemblies/ State Legislative Councils, former and present mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present chairpersons of district Panchayaths.
- All serving or retired officers and employees of Central/State Government Ministries/Officers/Departments and regular employees of the Local bodies (it is not applicable for Multitasking staff/ Class iv, Group D employees)
- Professionals like doctors, engineers, lawyers, Charted Accountants, and architects registered with professional bodies and carrying out profession by undertaking practices.
- Who had paid the Tax of the previous year
How to check PM Kisan's status online?
- Visit the official website of pmkisan.gov.in and click on 'Farmer Corner'.
- Now click on status of self-registered/CSC farmers
- It will take you to a new window in which you have to enter your 'Aadhar Number' and 'image code' as per the image below.
- If your application was successfully submitted it will show you the current status of your PM-Kissan scheme.
- Like in the image below it is showing that the application is pending at the State > District level.
- Keep checking your status of an application for any other remarks.